Bulletin board backgrounds come in all kinds of colors and materials. Everyone is familiar with the standard bulletin board background, the cork board. A few have even ventured into the exotics – colored paper. But, now you’re ready for something new. Hopefully in this post you’ll pick up a few new bulletin board background ideas and start your creative juices flowing.
Bulletin Board Background Ideas
- Fabric background - Cover your board with remnants from a local fabric store, old tshirts, or scraps of whatever you’ve got lying around for a fun look.
- Tablecloth – You can find cheap tablecloths in all kinds of patterns and they make great covers for your bulletin boards.
- Newspaper, Magazines, Books, Junk Mail – Anything printed and collaged or grouped together tastefully makes a beautiful board background, even junk mail!
- Paint – You can get a small bucket of paint, or even paint samples and create something unique. This works great with a projector to project an image or design up on the background as you’re painting.
- Wrapping Paper – Cheap, and you’ve probably already got some left over. Comes in all sorts of patterns and especially easy to match around holiday time to get those holiday themes.
- Wallpaper – TONS of patterns and can make a really great impression
- Burlap, Trash bags, Bubble Wrap, Butcher Paper, Bed Sheets, Concert Tshirts, and other materials you’ve walked by a hundred times can make a great background for your bulletin board.